We wanted to let you know about the arrangements Hamlett Films has made to work during this time and how we can continue to support you. Our priority is the health and well-being of our team, freelance colleagues, clients and community so we are strictly following government guidelines.
Our team of researchers, writers, producers, designers, directors and editors are all working remotely. You can reach all of us with our usual contact details.
We can’t do any location filming but there are many ways we can help you communicate:
- Re-edits and re-purposing of any existing films and archive footage that we already hold for you or that you can supply
- Writing and casting new voiceovers to be recorded remotely, or adding captions
- Writing, developing and producing animations from start to finish
- Supporting you and your teams to create their own user generated content and editing of UGC
- Creating useful and effective communications using stock footage
- Produce podcasts recorded remotely or using pre-existing material
- Developing and working with graphics in interesting and innovative ways
- Developing treatments and scripts for projects that you need later in the year
By staying open for business as usual, we can keep working with our brilliant freelance community and support our clients in telling important stories and helping people learn.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com or
Stay safe and stay well.
CEO Hamlett Films